Intern Employer Branding Project Leader Student Activation, SEB
What you will be doing
Your primary responsibility will be to drive projects and implement different employer branding activities towards universities and other schools across Sweden. This position requires regular travelling, but your working place will preferably be in Solna. You will be working on different exciting initiatives such as:
• Plan, organize and run events, social media activation and other initiatives with universities and other partners
• Activate the partnership agreements with universities and other partners
• Drive and coordinate guest lectures and presentations at universities
• Drive and coordinate ambassadorship from Alumnis
• Helping to lead and participating in employee social advocacy program
• Marketing and communication of SEB Talent Programs
• Internal communication and employee engagement activities
Who we are looking for
To be a good fit for this role, you are in the end of your studies (post-secondary education) or is a recent graduate. The internship is for 6 month from January-July with possibilities for a continuation also after this period.
We are looking for a team player with:
• A positive “can do” attitude
• Strong project management skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Experience in planning and organizing various events and projects
• Flexible mindset and willing to take ownership
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swedish
What we offer:
• You will get hands on experience and get a possibility to kick start your career
• Entrepreneurial international environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• And much more
Learn more about our culture and the recruitment process here.
SEB is a leading international financial services group and one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Since our founding, we have been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. When joining our team at SEB you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of finance and technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
The job is located at our HQ in Arenastaden, Solna but you will also have the possibility to work from home. This is a paid internship.
We are looking forward to your application by December 10, 2022.
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers’ needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/